Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brooke

Hello everyone out there in Blogland. I know I said I would be a lot better about posting on this site, but I've been a busy little bee. Work and school has got me running. Well it is spring break and it just so happens that I have the week off work too YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Playing a little catch-up this week and I get to photograph 3 new sessions too, so keep an eye out for those. :)

I'm working on a really cool project for my Portfolio Development class. This semester my portfolio is bright, vibrant color, senior portraits. This has been such a fun project and I am loving the colors so much that I'm trying to incorporated the style into all my work. Brooke is a friend of my sister's who graciously agreed to run around midtown and take some crazy cool pictures with me. I am so loving her pictures and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash