Monday, September 3, 2012

Chloe - Sacramento Newborn Photographer

Happy Labor Day everyone!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe end to the summer. I'm really excited about fall. Fall is by far my favorite season. I have a lot of fun stuff going on this fall, but more on that later.

The other day I was lucky enough to photograph this little cutie. I just love newborns they are just so sweet, and it is hard to get a bad picture of a newborn. Little Chloe was no exception.
























Isn't She the cutest thing ever? I just can't wait to photograph more like her. I am offering a $50 credit for every newborn referral, so send 'em my way. Credits can be used toward prints or photo sessions.

On another note The 2012 Halloween Mini Sessions will take place on October 25th and 26th in El Dorado Hills. For $75 you will get a childrens 30 min mini session. 15-20 high resolution images on disc, and a goodie bags for the kids. Bring the kids in costume or their fall best (or both).  About half the sessions are already booked, so make sure you get your session before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash